Monday 3 November 2014

THE CHERILEA CAPED CRUSADER - TAKE TWO...


BATMAN copyright DC COMICS

Here's my CHERILEA BATMAN figure after a little light restoration, which you can compare to the seller's eBay photo below.  Truth to tell, I'd already given the picture a slight digital retouch to enhance the item for use in an earlier post, so it looks better painted than it actually was.  However, it gives a close enough indication of 'before' and 'after.'

These small figures were originally available in WOOLWORTH'S in the mid-to-late '60s and are highly sought after these days.  Once I've restored the ROBIN figure winging its way to me, I'll post a photo of the two of them together.

2 comments:

John Pitt said...

Looking brand new again, Kid. Still don't know how I ever missed them in my Bat-mad years? Mind you, I missed the Cherilea Mechanoids as well!

Kid said...

I had the Cherilea Daleks, JP, and I saw the Cherilea Mechanoids - can't recall if I ever had any 'though. (Probably did.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...